Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Seeing Strangers





"Art is not what you see, but what you make others see."
Edgar Degas



This is a story of people we see, and the earth we roam.





Misty is always ready for a stroll.


"Sometimes you get a chance to talk to a stranger
for hours
without so much as exchanging names
and chances are your paths 
will never cross again. But that's what makes 
meeting strangers so life changing."


A mother and son.
Strangers on the beach shaping memories,
even for us, 
just looking in.



Don't miss the piano-key-man!



What do you see in a group of people sharing the same space as you?

BEACH

Best Escape Anyone Can Have.


The next beach photos aren't anywhere in Florida,
or California.



Alabama! 

Everything has beauty but not everyone see's it.
Confucius



Still Alabama.




"Got your surfboard?"


Just imagine those sights!

"Let us step into the night 
and pursue that flighty temptress,
adventure."
J.K. Rowling

Attracting attention, but not everyone sees.


Have I ever mentioned my fascination for mimes?


Traveling is a manner of seeing.


Enjoy your day and everyone you meet!



7 comments:

Sandi said...

"Art is not what you see, but what you make others see."
Edgar Degas


I like this!!

Revrunner said...

What do I see when I see a crowd in D.C. these days? A protest. :-)

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Everybody has been hitting the beach lately!

sage said...

Beaches are so relaxing!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, love the artwork. I agree the beach is a great escape. Love your sweet Misty! Good morning, have a happy day!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

I see my fair share of beauty -Kilroy

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Super series .. I had such a talk to a stranger over the weekend, he was packing up his sleeping bag after the night, it was 7am and the sun was already shining in Perth but still chilly from the night. He walked along with me and when I asked if he'd been cold he said no he was toasty warm, and what a wonderful place to wake up. We chatted until parting ways, not once did he ask me for money, although afterwards I really regretted not giving him any. An enlightening encounter! Your son is a hero Karen.